Monday, October 09, 2006

New Lily -OUT - Old Lily - IN!

In a surprising switch-a-roo, Y & R has let go Davetta Sherwood, and has rehired Christel Khalil as Lily.

Ooh - I was shocked. I think that Davetta has finally made Lily her own. I wasn't too fond of how different she was than Christel's Lily when she first came on the scene - but I like how she plays her now.

I guess we will have to see what direction Christel takes Lily back to. It is rumored that she has a major storyline coming up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love Christel! she is a much better Lily than davetta....i think christel and micheal make an AMAZING COUPLE! they look soooooooooo cute together! i cant wait to see their storyline!! i hope they stick around for good!

Anonymous said...

I'm very upset that Davetta Sherwood has been fored form the Y&R. She was a much better actress that than the old Lily who sounds like an annoying brat when she does her lines. Davetta Sherwood is so beautiful and was the perfect Lily. Micheal and Davetta had amazing chemistry, I think I speak for a lot of people when I say, I'm so sorry she was let go.